Working with us
Caption Data is a small but rapidly growing business, with leading edge wireless remote monitoring systems that are already in use in 15 countries around the world, as well as on prestige iconic installations like the Houses of Parliament, and Thames Barrier. We are Private Equity backed and the 3 founding Director Shareholders still work in the business. We expect to triple in size in the next 3 years, so this is an exciting and opportune time to join the team.
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals with appropriate skill-sets and who understand & relate to our values
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00, part time considered
Reports to: MD
Benefits: Onsite parking, 22 days paid leave (plus Bank Hols), contributory pension scheme
About Caption Data:
CDL have been delivering end to end IoT solutions to a wide range of business customer for over 10 Years. We are well positioned to take full advantage of the rapidly growing IoT market.
Organisations are waking up or need to be educated to the real value in the data that can be harnessed from monitoring of remote assets and services, CDL’s solutions can reduce risk, unlock new revenue streams, increase efficiency and deliver competitive advantage (to name but a few).
CDL fast track and de-risk delivering an end to end IoT solution and provide the tools to unlock the value from asset and service data.
Overall objective of the role:
CDL are looking for a creative, dedicated and driven individual for an exciting role to market CDL’s solution.
To work with the Directors to establish a marketing plan and implement this, either personally or by managing appropriate resources, freelancers, advisors, etc., in order to grow the business in line with business plan expectations.
- Researching and understanding the audience, the problem that CDL solves for them and their buying behaviour, and the most effective way to communicate with them.
- Assist with segmentation for targeting and marketing purposes
- Collecting reviews
Digital Marketing activities:
- Research, develop, and maintain knowledge of key digital marketing and advertising opportunities for targeting the audience and raising awareness of CDL
- Supporting with the development and creation of marketing literature/content
- The management and scheduling of all social media channels and content
- Researching topics, writing blogs and creating case studies
- Creating e-newsletters and effective email campaigns to target audiences using a CRM and/or customer and prospect databases
- Ensuring website content structure and language are oriented to the key market segments
- Creating engaging content for the CDL website and keeping it updated using WordPress
- Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and paid-search techniques (Google AdWords and Google Remarketing) to maximise inbound traffic to the captiondata.com website, and useful leads generated.
- Google analytics analysis and reporting
Marketing activity organisation and reporting:
- Work closely with the wider team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns and solutions
- Creating and managing a calendar to coordinate marketing activities such as blogs, newsletters, PR, guest posts on other websites, conference (including hybrid) participation and thought leadership contributions
- Produce reports to evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns, website, and social media
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn and improve continuously
- Team player
We are operating limited numbers within our offices which allow effective distancing measures to be adhered to. Risk assessments and an internal track and trace system is in place.
What it’s like to work at CDL?
As a company we’re committed to a future as a technology and services innovator. We work in a company of inclusive people who treat each other well. We’re building a company with a diverse set of people who value:
- Ownership and impact of work. You have real autonomy and ownership over your work with a visible impact externally on products powered by Caption Data that can be used across multiple services.
- An environment to thrive with excellent road links and parking.
- Work is varied and challenging as we’re solving problems that push the limits of what’s possible with today’s technology in the services industries.
- Being part of cutting edge technology development
- Free drinks in the office
- Ongoing professional development (training, events, conferences)
- 22 days of paid annual leave
- Company contributions towards your pension up to 5%
- Flexible working options
Caption Data has a culture that values employee freedom and responsibility.
Apply to talk to us by emailing email@example.com to see if this role on an impactful and collaborative team is right for you.
Recent positions filled include:
Senior Web Developer
Junior PHP developer
Stock & Purchasing Administrator
Next Anticipated positions:
Customer success manager
Please feel free to register your interest for these positions at any time, in which case we will notify you when proper recruitment starts.
Are you from a recruitment agency, job advertising board or perhaps a similar business that we haven't heard of before?
We manage the recruitment process in-house and at this time we do not need your services, thank you.