Pipeline Monitoring and Surveillance Technology
Whether it’s the physical structure of the pipeline, pumping station machinery, or whats going on inside the pipe with the fluids gases or solids, we can monitor it remotely with our wireless pipeline monitoring system.
From some of the harshest and remotest environments using fully autonomous battery powered [low power = long life] monitoring systems.
We provide real time “Intelligent” local monitoring with notification anytime a threshold is breached. Wireless networks where needed.
Pipeline Monitoring System
- Sensors monitored can be anything from analogue to digital to Modbus or other serial interface protocols - forming the basis of your pipe detection equipment.
- Configuration, management and reporting are all done via the CDL SmartHub with communications via GSM, Ethernet, or Whitespace.
- Power up a device and it immediately appears, together with geolocation data, on the CDL SmartHub. Securely, seamlessly, with great graphics, audit trails, and functionality.
- No software to buy or load! Our CDL SmartHub works on any device, via any browser and at any time.
Main Uses of our Monitoring Equipment
- Pipeline corrosion monitoring
- Pipeline vibration monitoring
- Pipeline temperature and humidity monitoring
- Pipeline pressure monitoring
Any output from analogue, digital, serial, I2C, Modbus, etc can be monitored. These have included:
Pipeline Monitoring Technology You Might Be Interested In:
The RDL//Vibe is a remote vibration monitoring system - that offers wireless (mobile) connectivity, long battery life (usually 1 - 2 months), alarming (Email and SMS), and constant access to data online via the CDLSmartHub portal.
The RDL//1000 allows you to connect up to 256 wireless sensors to a single base station measuring Temperature, Humidity, CO2 and WME.
Battery-powered wireless sensors incorporate state-of-the-art sensing technology to accurately measure and monitor data, before transmitting it to an RDL//1000 base station.
Pipeline Monitoring Case studies
Corrosion of Pipework and components in water based heating and cooling systems nearly always results in costly repairs and unwelcome disruption, especially where a large office block, hospital or district heating scheme is concerned. When failures occur the tendency is to investigate the failed component and possibly much later to call in specialist corrosion consultants to find the root cause of the problems and recommend a solution.
According to Yorkshire Water’s Cook et al, despite signiﬁcant on-going investment, water companies continue to receive an unacceptable number of discolouration related customer complaints In 2010 Yorkshire Water (YW) implemented a telemetry infrastructure to support their business goals by providing high quality operational information to help it improve business performance.
Want to Find Out More About Our Pipeline Monitoring Systems and Technology?
So whether you are an equipment supplier, site manager, energy manager or consultant, FM company, or Building M&E consultants, we can probably help… why not contact us to discuss how we can help.