SHOCKTrail – NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
SHOCKtrail monitors the things you need to know if you are shipping high value, sensitive or complex products- across the country or around the globe. The essential difference between SHOCKTrail and many other datalogger products on the market is that it tells you the instant there is a problem and where it has happened, with full, high granular, data to assess the danger to your business!
The development of SHOCKTrail was championed by an existing CDL client – a global electrical power transmission business. Their wish list was to know when and where problems were happening in their logistic chain so they could avoid the nasty surprises of critical components arriving on the other side of the world, damaged, and delaying multi billion dollar projects. So SHOCKTrail was born!
SHOCKTrail tells you:
- Where your consignment is and has been [with a SHOCKTrail map on your own web portal SmartHub™]
- It monitors continuously for Shocks, Ambient temperature & Humidity, and multiple locations of wood moisture [WME]
- It compares readings to high /low thresholds you set [and can update] from your SmartHub™
- Any time a threshold is breached it will send an alert by email or SMS to an unlimited number of recipients, WITH a geolocation AND time stamp so you know exactly when and where a problem has happened, at the time it happens.
- If the breach is a shock “event” it captures high frequency [50Hz] data on all 3 axis to allow a graphical shock curve to be stored on the SmartHub.
- The SHOCKTrail also has an integral SD card for high granularity data and for when the unit may be out of GSM range – for example at sea. Think of it as a “Black Box” recorder!
- Powered by a battery pack of 4 C cells there is enough power to run for a year while monitoring continuously and reporting in to the cloud and your personal SmartHub every day.
- From any internet enabled device, via any browser, with no software to buy or load, the real time on-line status of your critical shipments.
Supply chain disruption causes increased losses
A senior research associate at the BCI and author of a report said “More than ever, it is important to focus on supply chains, identify areas of risk, and deploy appropriate arrangements which increase resilience“.
SHOCKTrail – the details
Data is just data – SHOCKTrail data tells you whats really going on & lets you take action!
The essential difference between SHOCKTrail and many other datalogger products on the market is that it tells you the instant there is a problem and where it has happened, with full high granular data to assess the danger to your business!
Caption Data Limited is a UK company leading the way in applying remote monitoring and “Internet of Things” technology for the Built Environment, and OEMs, Consultants, Construction and FM businesses operating in that sector. With thousands of installed units across 15 countries, we provide end-to-end solutions, all the way from the sensors to the cloud & our SmartHub™. They deliver real ROI, are quick to install, light touch, and above all are practical for our clients.