How does remote monitoring/IoT help reduce the risk of mould growth?
- You cannot manage what you cannot measure.
- Traditional surveys to access environmental conditions are taken at single points in time and not over extended periods, this ‘manual’ measurement can provide a false picture of conditions that could lead to mould growth
What information is provided by the monitoring system?
- The sensors/platform will allow you to identify conditions that are likely to produce condensation and subsequently mould
- Dew points
How easy is the system to set up?
- Minimal training is needed, as a guide a five sensors system could be set up within 30 minutes
How do I access my data?
- All measurements are available, securely via the CDL SmartHub IoT platform, this supports access via standard web browsers
Can I visualise my data?
- CDL has developed a powerful social housing dashboard that enables users to easily manage, report, and take action on properties at risk
How does the system transfer data to the SmartHub?
- The gateway transfers data securely via a cellular connection so no tenant internet connection is needed
How many properties can I manage with this solution?
- The system is highly scalable with advanced, multi-tier location and user administration
Can I take other measurements with the Matrix+ solution?
- Yes, there are a wide variety of other measurements, examples are IAQ (indoor air quality), energy, VOC’s (volatile organic compounds), Co2, CO (Carbon monoxide), smoke, energy, leaks, occupancy, vibration, door open/close.
Discover how CDL can help prevent mould formation in social housing.
Please enter your details below to register your interest in our remote monitoring solutions and a member of our specialist applications team will contact you to see if we can.