We have just updated the options list of all the wireless sensors for the Built Environment for the RDL//1000 wireless monitoring system on our website.
See the full range of options here.
These cover all the types of measurements you need in the Built Environment.
Temperature, Humidity, WME,
CO2, Digital & Analogue signals
To disuss your monitoring needs with our engineers call + 44 (0) 1905 754 078
See below for Features & Benefits, Case Studies, and What our Customers say…
Its timely for a reminder of the comprehensive nature of these wireless sensors!
Here are some key points:
- Up to 256 wireless sensors per base station
- up to 500m range from wireless sensor to base station [line of sight]
- Real time reporting and alarming
- Super robust construction
- Small & discreet footprint
- easy to set up, with a number of quick commissioning aids
- Instant appearance on your own SmartHub, with geolocation & dashboards
- Long battery life – typically many years
- EU [CE] and USA [FCC] versions available
- Complements existing Building Management Systems [BMS]
- GSM based communications, independant of local IT infrastructure
- Light touch
- Fast ROI
Take a look at a few RDL//1000 Built Environment/ FM case studies